Saturday, September 27, 2008

French and violin

I'm starting to learn violin and French. I believe life should be full of learning, no matter your age. Learning is the only thing that keep you fresh and open to new ideas, its the only way you can keep growing.

For great fun French lessons, check out Coffee Break French on iTunes. They also have Coffee Break Spanish. (I'm also trying to brush up on my Spanish...) Check out Radio Lingua's podcasts for fun 20min lessons.

I just bought Violin for Dummies. I'll try to follow it step by step, although I had a few lessons before, I hope this book will help me get some basics down. Can't wait to play some beautiful tunes! O yeah, the book also comes with a CD that includes piano accompaniment music, so you can play with your computer! Now, that's technology!

No comments: